I’m 21 weeks pregnant and was having lots of trouble finding a comfortable position, so I took the plunge with this pillow. I LOVE IT. I am 5’3″ and about 120lbs. I fit completely in it with my ankles level with the bottom curve of the pillow. The cover is a soft white cotton. I have been sleeping with it for about 1.5 months.
1. You can adjust this to many positions to accommodate your needs.
2. Firm enough to sleep on, but soft enough to hug or squeeze it to death…lol
3. I don’t need any other pillows to support anything
4. It actually keeps me in place and I don’t roll around at night (which my husband loves. I tend to hog the bed and covers before getting this pillow)
1. Because of it’s shape, washing the cover is a bit of expedition
This pillow did not come with a removable cover as stated in the product description – “Complete with removable/washable cover.”
The pillow is comfortable but the cover is cumbersome to change.
I love this pillow. I got it when I was 20 weeks pregnant when I purchased it, I am now 33 weeks….can’t sleep without it. The only thing is the pillowcase is impossible to get back on after washing. It’s way too small and currently I can’t get it back on so I had to order a different pillowcase (this cost me an extra $30). For such an expensive pillow, you would think they would make a better quality pillowcase that fits. Other than that, I love my snoogle.
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow – Grey