The description states 2 hrs of max light…..well after 1/2 hr the light was dim and after 1 1/2 hrs the light is barely lit. VERY VERY disapointed in the product! Also you should state that you have to disassemble to take the small paper off the battery before turning on, which was a pain. 300 person banquet in 2 weeks and these will not work in my centerpieces.
The bulbs arrived today. I needed nine  for a project I’m working on..
i had to open 15 [to remove the small insulating paper discs] to find 9 that lite up. I checked the batteries on the other six that didn’t light and found that the batteries were all discharged to varying amounts [0t o 3.5 volts]..
The good news is those that worked were quite bright. I’m going to keep the bulbs-just be aware that a buyer may have some battery problems.